WE'RE HIRING !
We have a number of roles currently available and if you're interested in joining our team we'd love to hear from you.
Sales Negotiator / Administrator in Wetherby
We're looking for a highly experienced Sales Negotiator/Administrator to work as part of a small and dedicated team of property professionals and provide a 5 star service to our clients. Experience in estate agency administration and sales/sales progression is absolutely ESSENTIAL. Car owner also essential. This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday with Saturdays on a rota.
Part-time Estate Agency Sales Assistant in Harrogate
As our Sales Assistant you'll assist our busy team in general estate agency work including accompanied viewings. Previous experience in estate agency would be ideal but is not essential as long as you have proven work experience in a sales/customer service environment and you’re a car owner. The position does include working Saturdays.
TO JOIN OUR TEAM IN ANY OF THESE ROLES YOU MUST HAVE
- previous experience in a similar admin role, ideally in estate agency
- strong customer service skills
- be able to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- self-motivated, able to work with little supervision and be a team player
- excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills and an ability to pick up new systems quickly including our Reapit property software if you've never used it
If you're looking to join our team send a CV with all your experience and skills listed and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our 'Beadnall Copley family' and you'll be working with a team of like-minded people, numerous of which have worked for the company for many years - so we must be doing something right! If you'd like to be considered for a role with Beadnall Copley - now or in the future - we'd love to hear from you.