Terms and Conditions
This website is the property of Beadnall Copley. By using this website you agree that you consent to and are bound by the following terms and conditions:
Beadnall Copley takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time. You must therefore check these terms and conditions for any such changes each time you visit this website.
The description of the properties offered are for information purposes only. The information and descriptions contained herein are not intended to be complete descriptions of all the features. While we endeavour to ensure that the information and description is accurate and up-to-date we cannot guarantee this. Any reliance on the information contained is at your own risk.
While we take every care to ensure that the standard of the website remains high and to maintain the continuity of the website, errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. In addition, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, and freedom from viruses, availability, reliability or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on the website (including all texts, advertisements, links or other items) which may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. Nothing on this website shall be deemed to constitute financial advice and in the event that you wish to have any such advice, you should contact a financial advisor.
Copyright, Trade Mark and other Intellectual Property Rights
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Beadnall Copley website including all text, graphics, photos, code, files and links belong to Beadnall Copley and Beadnall Copley’s website may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part without Beadnall Copley’s prior written consent. However, you may print out, save or download individual selections for your own personal, private and non-commercial use.
Any disputes arising from the use of this website shall at all times be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
We shall not be liable to you for any breach of conditions of use or any failure to provide or delay in us providing our services through our website resulting from any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including (without limitation) strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, break-down of systems or network access, fire, explosion or accident failure of any third party telecommunications or service provider.
Other Applicable Terms
If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments please send an e-mail your nearest branch office
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BEADNALL COPLEY’S 30TH ANNIVERSARY OFFER as at 14.04.2021
1) To qualify for this cashback offer you must be the named recipient of an April 2021 letter from Beadnall Copley inviting you to take part in our 30th Anniversary sales offer.
2) To qualify for this offer Beadnall Copley must have valued or already been invited to value the property you will be selling as part of our cashback offer.
3) To qualify for this offer legal owners of the property for sale must have instructed Beadnall Copley before 14th May 2021 to sell their property.
4) To qualify for this cashback offer you must agree to full marketing of the property for sale – photography, floorplan, all website advertising, showroom and window displays, brochures, for sale board (s) and media coverage/editorial content where applicable.
5) This offer does not apply to properties that are marketed on a ‘low key’ basis only.
6) This offer applies to applicable properties for sale and not to let.
7) Cashback offered will be paid after the sale of your property has completed and Beadnall Copley are in cleared funds of full payment of our account as per our invoice issued on exchange of contracts.
8) Cashback will be paid by either cheque or BACS to an authorised UK bank account.
9) Cashback can only be paid to the legal owner of the property sold.
10) Cashback cannot be paid to selling parties who are acting as Lasting Power of Attorney or similar for the legal owner of the related property.
11) For joint owners of properties who are selling for matrimonial purposes, any cashback paid will be split 50/50 to both legal owners.
12) If you are already on the market with another agent you should check your terms of agency before changing agent to avoid becoming liable for two fees.
These are the terms of the cashback offer in their entirety, they are non-negotiable and Beadnall Copley’s decision will be final. Dated 14.04.2021