Terms and Conditions
This website is the property of Beadnall Copley. By using this website you agree that you consent to and are bound by the following terms and conditions:
Beadnall Copley takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time. You must therefore check these terms and conditions for any such changes each time you visit this website.
The description of the properties offered are for information purposes only. The information and descriptions contained herein are not intended to be complete descriptions of all the features. While we endeavour to ensure that the information and description is accurate and up-to-date we cannot guarantee this. Any reliance on the information contained is at your own risk.
While we take every care to ensure that the standard of the website remains high and to maintain the continuity of the website, errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. In addition, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, and freedom from viruses, availability, reliability or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on the website (including all texts, advertisements, links or other items) which may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. Nothing on this website shall be deemed to constitute financial advice and in the event that you wish to have any such advice, you should contact a financial advisor.
Copyright, Trade Mark and other Intellectual Property Rights
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Beadnall Copley website including all text, graphics, photos, code, files and links belong to Beadnall Copley and Beadnall Copley’s website may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part without Beadnall Copley’s prior written consent. However, you may print out, save or download individual selections for your own personal, private and non-commercial use.
Any disputes arising from the use of this website shall at all times be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
We shall not be liable to you for any breach of conditions of use or any failure to provide or delay in us providing our services through our website resulting from any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including (without limitation) strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, break-down of systems or network access, fire, explosion or accident failure of any third party telecommunications or service provider.
Other Applicable Terms
If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments please send an e-mail your nearest branch office
Terms & Conditions for Beadnall Copley Recommend A Friend Scheme
To qualify for this Scheme the following terms apply.
1) The Scheme is open to existing or previous vendors or landlords who have used our services to either a successful exchange of contracts on a sales property or let a property on a fully managed service.
2) The Scheme commenced on 17th May 2021 and is not available for recommendations prior to this date. Our Terms have been updated on 15th March 2023 to now include an additional £100 payment to the friend they have recommended on the basis that the following terms are met.
3) Recommend a friend or family member to Beadnall Copley and if they instruct Beadnall Copley to either sell or let a property (on a fully managed service agreement) a total of £100 will be paid to the person(s) (one payment if joint recommendation) making the recommendation on either exchange of contracts (for sale properties) or once the tenant has moved in (to let properties). An additional £100 will be paid to the friend(s) (one payment if property in joint or multiple ownership).
4) The Scheme does not apply to Company instructions – for example, property owned by a company, developers or part-exchange companies.
5) The Scheme does not apply to let only/find a tenant only service agreements.
6) The property must be marketed under Beadnall Copley's full marketing service: i.e. internet listings, for sale/to let board outside of the property, brochures etc. More details available upon request.
7) Maximum cash claim applies for a total of 5 separate individual introductions, i.e. we will pay a total of £500 to anyone recommending our services for sale or let to 5 individual/separate contacts.
8) Proof of recommendation is required by written confirmation from the Seller/Landlord of the connected property.
9) Payment of the ‘Recommend a Friend’ reward will be made by BACS/cheque only to the party that recommended us (on payment for joint recommendation) and to their related friend (again one payment if property in joint or multiple ownership). BACS payments to UK bank accounts only. No cash alternative.
10) Not available to employees of Beadnall Copley (or their family members).
These are the terms of the Recommend A Friend Scheme in their entirety, they are non-negotiable and Beadnall Copley’s decision will be final. Dated 15.03.2023
Terms & Conditions for 'Top 10 things to do when selling your home' Withdrawal Fee Reimbursed Offer
To qualify for this offer the following terms apply.
1) Limited to properties on the market with another agent at the time of receiving a mailing letter from Beadnall Copley received November/December 2023.
2) Beadnall Copley will reimburse those property owners the withdrawal fee paid to their current agent to withdraw from that agent and instruct Beadnall Copley to sell the same property at an agreed asking price (can not be advertised higher than previous agent).
3) The withdrawal account paid offer is a maximum of £500 and will be deducted from final sales commission account at the time of exchange of contracts.
4) This will form part of our terms of business/signed agency agreement. However this is subject to Beadnall Copley being issued with a copy of your former agent’s agency agreement to confirm the withdrawal fee that was payable to them and a copy of the paid invoice.
4) The offer is based on a sole agency basis and not joint agency.
5) The offer is subject to Beadnall Copley being instructed to market the property fully and online immediately upon withdrawal from your previous agent and is not available for properties instructed on a 'low key' marketing basis.
6) Beadnall Copley are to be instructed by 31st January 2024 to qualify for this offer.
6) No alternative cash offer is available.
Terms & Conditions for 'Golden Ticket Offer' - January 2024
‘Golden Ticket’ Offer Terms & Conditions
- Available only to property owners that have received a golden ticket offer letter.
- If you instruct Beadnall Copley to sell your property and we are in receipt of a signed agency agreement by 31st January 2024 and we then proceed to sell your property you will receive cashback once the sale has completed.
- The cashback is either £500 or £1000 inclusive of VAT depending on the value of the property being sold. You should enquire with Beadnall Copley to confirm what cashback is available to you and your property.
- The cashback offer is only available to those properties which are instructed on a full marketing basis i.e. photography and brochures, online advertising, for sale board, etc.
- The cashback will be paid once payment of our final sales account has been confirmed and we are in receipt of cleared funds.
- The cashback can only be paid into a UK bank account by BACS and cannot be provided in actual ‘cash’.
- For properties in joint ownership the cashback can be paid into separate bank accounts so the owners receive an equal share.
- The cashback offer is not available to those acting as Executors of a deceased estate however the cashback would then be offered as a discount off our final sales account.
- These are the terms in their entirety and no further negotiation is available.