Let Only Service
Finding good calibre, low-risk tenants is vital for every successful property let. Our Let Only service offers landlords peace of mind and saves the time and associated cost of you finding suitable tenants.
This service includes:
- A free rental appraisal giving advice on the current lettings market and the rent you can expect to achieve and advice on how to present your property in its best light.
- Drawing up and progressing Tenancy Agreements, including carrying out comprehensive credit checks and liaise with the tenant regarding check in arrangements.
- Advice on the safety regulations you need to adhere to, as well as organising the required gas and electrical safety checks EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report) is also a statutory report on your behalf, plus statutory reports needed, such as the Energy Performance Certificate.
- Liaise with tenants moving into the property to request that standing orders are set up to your designated bank account.
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants if required, with a prompt feedback service.
- A marketing campaign to promote your property including photography and bespoke brochure, website advertising on Rightmove and Onthemarket, social media coverage and if appropriate, a To Let board. Your property can be displayed in all of our three showrooms – Harrogate, Ripon and Wetherby.
- In addition, we can instruct contractor on your behalf offer links to contractors able to provide a full inventory, fully recording the condition of the property including carpets, floor coverings, curtains, appliances, light fittings and decor, and where appropriate, furniture. This may include photographic evidence. This schedule of condition forms part of our checking-in and checking-out procedure to ensure your investment is well managed.
Beadnall Copley do not accept responsibility for any tenants who cause any damage to properties during the tenancy. Beadnall Copley further does not accept responsibility for tenants who partake in illegal activities during their tenancy as these are in direct breach of the tenancy agreement and therefore any compensation for restoration of damages or lost rent lies solely with the tenant.