Our Fully Managed Service offers landlords a comprehensive, end-to-end service consisting of the following:
- Free rental appraisal giving advice on the current lettings market and the rent you can expect to achieve plus advice on how to present your property in its best light.
- A full inventory, including carpets, floor coverings, curtains, appliances, light fittings and decor, and where appropriate, furniture. This may include photographic evidence. This schedule of condition forms part of our checking-in and checking-out procedure to ensure your investment is well managed and that interests are protected.
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants if required, with a prompt feedback service.
- A full marketing campaign to promote your property, through website advertising and additional promotional on social media channels and, most importantly, your property displayed in our three Beadnall Copley showrooms of Harrogate, Ripon and Wetherby.
- Drawing up and progressing Tenancy Agreements, including carrying out comprehensive credit checks.
- Advice on the safety regulations you need to adhere to as well as organising the required gas and electrical safety checks on your behalf and any necessary statutory reports, such as the Energy Performance Certificate.
- Checking the tenants into the property and ensuring standing orders are set up to your designated bank account.
- Rent processing on your behalf, including sending you a monthly statement detailing income and any expenditure. Rental deposits will be held in the government-approved account scheme – DPS.
- Periodic inspections of the property by our highly trained personnel and supplying progress reports to keep you informed.
- Managing all enquiries from tenants, and where necessary, organising repairs, with your consent, from an in-house database of qualified tradesmen.
- Handling negotiations for rental extensions and renewals to the tenancy agreement. As soon as we receive notice from the tenants, with your consent, we can immediately market the property for re-letting.
- At the end of the agreement, we arrange a check-out with an independent clerk to record the condition of the property. If any areas need attention, other than general fair wear and tear, we obtain a quote for costs and can submit a claim from the original deposit via the DPS.
- Also if anything goes wrong with the tenancy at any point, our experienced lettings team are on hand to help provide the best resolution.